Top 8 summer bulbs for the cutting garden:
- Montbretia (Crocosmia)
- Lily (Lilium)
- African Lily (Agapanthus)
- Chincherinchee (Ornithogalum thyrsoides)
- Blazing Star (Liatris)
- Foxtail Lily (Eremurus)
- If you have children, this makes a cutting garden twice as much fun! Let them help mom: they like doing this and they also learn about the natural world.
- You can create a cutting garden in your own garden or in a vegetable garden.
Did you know that…
- Keeping a cutting garden is very relaxing. All your cares seem to drift away as you get your hands into the garden soil.
- Even a small garden is a good place for a cutting garden.